Zoning Bylaw Update - About
About the Project
The work on the new City-wide Zoning Bylaw is comprised of two phases.
Phase two was initiated in 2015 and began with the Five Year Update to the Official Plan. During this time, background studies and data collection for the new City-wide Zoning Bylaw were completed in coordination with Dillon Consulting Ltd.
The first draft of the City-wide Zoning Bylaw is now available for comment.
Phase one was done in coordination with MMM Group and Lehman & Associates. This phase included the following:
- Technical Compendium
- Initial Findings Report
- Technical and Discussion Papers Report
- Zoning Strategy Report (appendices)
The Zoning Strategy Report was accepted by Council in February 2013.
City of Kingston
- Paige Agnew – Director, planning, building and licensing
- Greg Newman – Manager, policy planning
- Sukriti Agarwal – Project manager, planning division
- Lloyd Phillips & Associates Limited