Zoning Bylaw Update - Public Engagement
Reddendale Open House: April 24, 2019
Reddendale Open House: Oct. 9, 2018
An open house to seek feedback on draft urban design and zoning ideas for the Reddendale neighbourhood.
Zoning bylaw put on hold to complete Central Kingston Growth and Infill Strategy
The regulatory framework recommended by the Central Kingston Growth and Infill Strategy will form an important component of the new zoning bylaw. Therefore, further work of the new zoning bylaw is on hold until the Central Kingston Growth and Infill Strategy is complete. The strategy recommendations will be incorporated into the second draft of the new zoning bylaw, which is expected to be released in 2019. Check back in 2019 for further public engagement opportunities.
Zoning 101: Oct. 12, 2016
It's time to zone in! Before the first draft of the city-wide Zoning Bylaw is released, we are holding two Zoning 101 – information sessions to offer you the zoning bylaw basics.
Zoning Bylaw open house: Oct. 27, 2016
The first draft of the new City-wide Zoning Bylaw was presented at this open house. There was an informal opportunity to review key topics and preview the sections, along with a formal presentation explaining the background work done to complete the first draft, how to navigate the bylaw, where to find information and how to be engaged in the project.
Drop by and chat with planning staff about the draft City-wide Zoning Bylaw. Learn about the draft bylaw, ask zoning questions and offer your feedback.
- Tuesday, Nov. 8 - 1211 John Counter Blvd.
- Saturday, Nov. 12 - Joyceville Station
- Friday, Nov. 18 - 1211 John Counter Blvd.
- Sunday, Nov. 20 - INVISTA Centre
- Thursday, Nov. 24 - City Hall
- Monday, Nov. 28 - Glenburnie Fire Hall
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 - City Hall
- Monday, Dec. 5 - City Hall
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 - Artillery Park Aquatic Centre
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 - 1211 John Counter Blvd.
- Saturday, Dec. 17 - Gore Rd. Fire Hall