How To Apply
- Visit the Internal Career Opportunities page to find a list of open job postings.
- Select the job title to view the full job description.
- If you are interested in applying, select "apply for this position" at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then be prompted to create a user profile (*you must have an email address and your employee ID to create a profile). If you do not have an email account, you can set one up with a free email provider such as Google, Hotmail or Yahoo. If you do not know your employee ID, check your paper paystub or sign-on to employee self-service to view your electronic pay check.
- When you upload a copy of your resumé, some of the basic information from your resumé will automatically be transferred into your profile, such as your name, address, etc.
- Once a profile is created, you can log in anytime to see the status of your application(s), update your information, add skills, and add any additional supporting documents.
Resumes will now only be accepted through the online application system. If you require assistance to apply online please contact the help line by phone at 1-877-427-7717 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also locate additional information on our help page.
For additional help and resources refer to the links section on the MyCareer page.