The City offers a number of services and maintains infrastructure that help Kingstonians get where they want to go. The City promotes active transportation – taking Kingston Transit, walking, cycling, etc. – because they are healthy, environmentally-friendly and reduce traffic congestion.
Plan your trip.
- Kingston Transit. Plan your bus trip with the Tripplanner.
- Kingston Access Bus
- VIA Rail. The train station is at 1800 John Counter Blvd. (just east of Princess St.). Call 888-842-7245 or customer relations a1-800-681-2561 for more information.
- Inter-City Bus. Kingston's bus terminal is at 1175 John Counter Blvd. Call 613-547-4916 to contact the terminal or check the coach carrier of your choice for schedule and fare details.
- Taxi Services. The city has three taxi services - find their phone numbers on the Tourism Kingston website.
- The Wolfe Island Ferry is free. Call 613-548-7227 for more information.
- Cycling. Sharrows and designated cycling lanes are being added to Kingston and, over time, will form a complete network as identified in the Cycling and Pathways Study of 2003.
Accessible Taxis: Anyone wishing to book an accessible taxi can contact CityTaxi 613-542-3333. This on-demand accessible taxi is supported with funding from the City of Kingston and Loyalist Township.