Notice - Airport Expansion Project
Content - Residents - Airport
If you have travelled outside of Canada:
- Self-isolate for 14 days after your return
- Monitor your health for fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Wash your hands often
- Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing or sneezing
- If you use a tissue, dispose of it as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
During your trip:
- Avoid spending time in large crowds or crowded areas
- Avoid contact with sick people, especially if they have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Be aware of the local situation and follow local health advice
Kingston Airport (YGK), also known as Norman Rogers Airport, has two runways and a fully-accessible terminal. Our airport serves a population of 188,000 in Kingston and the region.
It offers the ease, convenience and speed of air travel to those travelling to the Kingston region for business, studies or tourism – and to those returning home from domestic and international visits. Located within a 15 minute drive to the city's bustling, historic downtown core, when you land at YGK, you have truly arrived in Kingston.
Kingston Airport is serviced by Air Canada.