Content - Res - Airport - Passenger Info
COVID-19 Update: Kingston Airport is open and is ensuring increased sanitizing practices on all common touch points, including baggage carts and counter surfaces. Please check with your carrier to confirm your flight. Stay up-to-date with the City’s COVID-19 precautions.
- Air Canada Baggage: 1-888-689-2247
- Air Canada Customer Solutions; 1-888-247-2262
- Air Canada Cargo: 1-800-387-4865
- Air Canada Flight Information: 1-888-422-7533
- Air Canada Reservation Information: 1-888-247-2262
- Short-term: $2.00 per hour (maximum two hours)
- Daily: $8.00
- Week (seven days): $40.00
- Two Weeks (14 days): $78.00
- Three Weeks (21 days): $116.00
- Monthly: $126.00
- Note: All vehicles without a valid parking ticket will be tagged and/or towed at owner's expense. Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
For more info on parking in other areas of the City visit the parking page.
Tourist information on visiting the city can be found on the Visit Kingston website
- Car Rentals - Avis 613-531-3311 or 613-539-2847 (1-800-879-2847)
- Taxi Services
View Airport fees including:
- Aircraft Landing Charges
- Airside Storage
- Aircraft Parking Fees
- Hangar Storage
- Land Lease Rates