2020 Tim Hortons Brier
2020 Tim Hortons Brier
Image - Res - Events - Feature - WW1
Welcome to the City of Kingston, home of the Leon’s Centre and proud host of the 2020 Tim Hortons Brier. From the start of service on Feb. 28 to the end of service on March 8, Kingston Transit is free all volunteers and ticket holders (show your ticket or volunteer accreditation when boarding). The Leon's Centre and Brier Patch are 500 metres from the downtown transfer point (approximately a 7 minute walk).
Extended Kingston Transit service
Don’t miss a minute of the action! Kingston Transit will offer extended service from the downtown transfer point on Feb. 29, March 5, 6 and 7, with the last bus departure at 2:15 a.m.
Staying in Kingston and using public transportation
If you're staying here, we'll get you there - free! Detailed route schedules will be posted on February 24.
Driving to Kingston
Free parking is available at designated Park & Ride locations near Highway 401.
Arriving from 401W - Your recommended Park & Ride is Kingston Gospel Temple, 2295 Princess St
- Follow ON-401 E to Kingston. Take the Regional Road 9/Sydenham Road exit from ON-401 E.
- Turn right onto Sydenham Rd/Kingston 9/Regional Rd 9 (signs for Sydenham Road/Kingston).
- Continue on Sydenham Rd/Kingston 9. Drive to Princess St, and turn right.
- Kingston Gospel Temple will be on the left hand side.
- Kingston Transit routes 4 and 501/502 service this Park & Ride (schedule)
- Approximate travel time from this Park & Ride, including walking: 20-25 minutes
Arriving from 401E - your recommended Park & Ride is Montreal St. and Hwy. 401
- Follow ON-401E to Kingston. Take exit 619 toward Montreal St/Battersea/Kingston.
- Follow signage for Park & Ride (located directly off Exit 619)
- Kingston Transit routes 801/802 service this Park & Ride (schedule)
- Approximate travel time from this Park & Ride, including walking: 20 minutes.
- Montreal St. and Hwy. 401 (Route 801/802)
- Centre 70, 100 Days Rd. (Route 501/502)
- Kingston Gospel Temple, 2295 Princess St. (Routes 4, 501/502)
- Jim Beattie Park, 900 Henderson Blvd. (Route 501/502)
- Innovation Drive, 100 Innovation Dr. (Route 601/602)
Parking and car pooling options
Limited surface lot and on-street parking is available on a first-come, first served basis. Surface lots and accessible parking can be paid for using the HONK app and on-street parking requires Pay & Display payment. Event parking rates are in effect when signage is posted.
Attending the 2020 Tim Hortons Brier
Staying in Kingston
Contact the City
Need assistance with using a City of Kingston service? Contact us.