City Calendar & Events
Feature event - Music in the Gardens
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- 7:00 PM 8:00 PM
- Lions Civic Garden Beside Cataraqui Town Centre
Enjoy the summertime sounds of Music in the Gardens, a free weekly outdoor concert every Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. Bring your family and friends and a lawn chair to Lions Civic Gardens for jazz, blues, big band and rock music!
An accessible drop off area is available at the top of the park, using the road behind Isabel Turner Library, 935 Gardiners Rd.
A Medley of Music on Wednesday nights
- July 4 – Nostalgic Sound – Big Band
- July 11 – Gary Rasberry - Soloist
- July 18 – Turpin’s Trail - Celtic
- July 25 – County Fair - Country
- Aug. 1 – Taylor Donaldson – Big Band
- Aug. 8 – Swing-On Jazz – Jazz Big Band
- Aug. 15 – The Swinging Doors - Country
- Aug. 22 – Swing Time - Big Band
- Aug. 29 – Clarinet Four – Popular Classics
The Music in the Gardens series is possible thanks to the City of Kingston, the Kingston Musicians Union, the Music Performance Trust Fund (MPTF) and the generosity of our corporate sponsors, Long and McQuade.