City Calendar & Events
Feature Event - Doggie Dip
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- 5:00 PM 6:45 PM
- Tomlinson Aqua Park, 303 York Street, Kingston, ON Parking available onsite.
Unleash your dogs for play date at Tomlinson Aqua Park! Enjoy pool play with your pal and leave with a happy, tired pooch.
Swims are broken down into 2 weight classes; please ensure you register for the correct session based on your dog’s weight.
- Session 1: 31 lbs. & over, 5 – 5:45 p.m., sign-in begins at 4:30 p.m. (maximum 20 dogs) at the Pool Ticket Booth
- Session 2: 30 lbs. & under, 6 – 6:45 p.m., sign-in begins at 5:30 p.m. (maximum 30 dogs) at the Pool Ticket Booth
Note: Lifeguards will be onsite for the safety and supervision of people in the pool enclosure. Dog owners must take full responsibility for the safety and supervision of their dogs in and out of the water.
Entry Fee & Registration
Pre-register online for $8 per dog, maximum 2 dogs per person at CityofKingston.ca/eCity. Event day registration: $13 per dog.
- Maximum 2 dogs per person
- Maximum 2 persons accompanying each dog
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older
- Children under 13 years of age and are not permitted on the pool deck during this event
- A waiver must be signed by all persons prior to entry
- Proof of up-to-date shots (Rabies & Bordatella) must be provided for each dogs prior to entry
- All dogs must be licensed prior to entry
- People are permitted to wade into the water to their waist only (no swimming with the dogs)
- Owners must have leashes for dogs on site
- Only people and dog friendly dogs permitted
- The City of Kingston reserves the right to ask an owner to leash and/or remove their dog if we feel they are unsafe
- All owners are responsible for cleaning up after their own dogs
- Participants/dogs will not be permitted to re-enter the event if they leave the pool enclosure prior to the end of the event
- Dogs are not permitted inside the facility change rooms. Entry is through the patio gate entrance. Participants will exit through the north emergency exit.
- Owners are responsible for retrieving their dogs in the event of an emergency
Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen, doggie waste bags and a water bottle.