Being able to afford the place you live is key to being able to secure a good quality of life for yourself and/or your family. Explore the links below to find out how the City can help you:
- Make the place you live more affordable with these programs: Kingston-Frontenac Renovates, Home Ownership, Homelessness Prevention Fund.
- Develop affordable housing with these programs: Affordable Housing Land Acquisition and Disposition Program, Capital Investment in Affordable Housing Program, Second Residential Unit Program.
- Affordable Housing Land Acquisition and Disposition
- Capital Investment in Affordable Housing
- Development Charges Rebate Program
- Home Ownership
- Homelessness Prevention Fund
- Kingston-Frontenac Renovates
- Second Residential Units
Affordable housing listing
The affordable housing listing includes properties that have received public funding assistance in exchange for provided affordable housing using within the community. This listing is for information purposes only. Contact the provider directly for rental enquiries.