Nested Applications

Content - Res - Licenses & Registration - Contacts

Please select a heading from the following menu for contact information of the various organizations that deal with certain licences or permits:

Animal Control – Dogs and Cats

  • 613-546-4291 ext. 3135
  • After Hours: 613-546-4291 ext. 3117
  • Injured Dogs and Cats: 613-546-4291 ext. 3135

Business Licences

613-546-4291 ext. 3150 

Bylaw Enforcement (noise, garbage etc.)

613-546-4291 ext. 3135

Cat Licences

613-546-4291 ext. 3150 

Crossing Guards

613-546-4291 ext. 1333

Mobile and Sandwich Board Signs

613-546-4291 ext. 3150  

Dog Licences

613-546-4291 ext. 3150 


613-546-4291 ext. 3150 

Plumber Licences

613-546-4291 ext. 3150 

Vendor Permit

To register for a Vendor Permit you can:

  • Call the Ministry of Revenue at 1 866 ONT-TAXS (1 866 668-8297)
  • Register on-line at
  • Register at a ServiceOntario Centre 

Livestock Kill

This service is provided for relief to farmers who lose livestock due to animal attacks.

  1. Upon discovery of the dead animal, contact the Licensing department by phone at 613-546-4291 ext. 3150 or by email at They will arrange for a livestock valuator to visit your property.
  2. The livestock owner will then visit the Licensing department with the required documentation for processing.
  3. The City will process the claim and reimburse the livestock owner for losses if applicable.
  4. All reimbursement applications must be submitted to the Licensing department within 30 days of the livestock kill.

Links-resident-Directory of Licences and Permits

Contact - Res - License & Enforcement general