Content - Res - Licenses & Registration - Contacts
Please select a heading from the following menu for contact information of the various organizations that deal with certain licences or permits:
Animal Control – Dogs and Cats
- 613-546-4291 ext. 3135
- After Hours: 613-546-4291 ext. 3117
- Injured Dogs and Cats: 613-546-4291 ext. 3135
Bylaw Enforcement (noise, garbage etc.)
613-546-4291 ext. 3135
613-546-4291 ext. 1333
Mobile and Sandwich Board Signs
To register for a Vendor Permit you can:
- Call the Ministry of Revenue at 1 866 ONT-TAXS (1 866 668-8297)
- Register on-line at ontario.ca/taxservices
- Register at a ServiceOntario Centre
This service is provided for relief to farmers who lose livestock due to animal attacks.
- Upon discovery of the dead animal, contact the Licensing department by phone at 613-546-4291 ext. 3150 or by email at email@example.com. They will arrange for a livestock valuator to visit your property.
- The livestock owner will then visit the Licensing department with the required documentation for processing.
- The City will process the claim and reimburse the livestock owner for losses if applicable.
- All reimbursement applications must be submitted to the Licensing department within 30 days of the livestock kill.