Park Refreshment Vehicles
Promoting healthy food options in City parks
Interested in operating a refreshment vehicle in City parks? You will need a permit that allows you to sell in designated park locations. Please review the Park Refreshment Vehicle Policy and fill-in the application.
- Applications due: February 26, 2016
- City staff to confirm permit and locations: March 11, 2016
Your application will be scored in accordance with the policy ahead of a permit being issued.
The Park Refreshment Vehicle Policy, in effect as of Jan. 1, 2016, promotes and gives priority to vendors who:
- offer healthy, local and/or certified organic food options
- use sustainable business practices
- follow accessibility standards
Both monthly and annual permits will be available for a number of vending locations in parks including:
- Belle Park
- Breakwater Park
- City Park (Location 1 & Location 2)
- Confederation Park
- Grass Creek Park
- Lake Ontario Park
- Memorial Centre Park
- Macdonald Park
- Victoria Park
Please see the application for the number and type of sites available at these locations. Other locations may be considered on request.