Nested Applications

Content - Resident - Licenses - Plumbers

In order for plumbers to obtain a license to operate in Kingston, he or she:
  1. Must have an Ontario Certificate of Qualification (CFQ) for two years.
  2. Must be able to provide proof of insurance (two million liability) naming the City of Kingston as an additional insured. Proof of insurance includes:
    • A certified copy of a policy of insurance, or
    • a certificate of insurance issued by a company authorized to carry on the business of insurance in the Province of Ontario.


Licensing fees associated with Master Plumbers and Plumbing Contractors can be found in the Fees and Charges Bylaw.

Image - Residents - Licenses - Plumbers

Plumbing Equipment

Links - City Hall - Bylaws - Wildlife


Contact - Res - License & Enforcement general