Kingston Transit's Employer Transpass Program is a discounted regular monthly adult bus pass offered through employers to their staff. The monthly savings depends on the number of employees subscribed to the program from your workplace.
Benefits of the Program
Employee subscribers save between $10.50 and $23.25 off the regular monthly adult pass.
- 0 to 10 employees - $65.50/month ($10.50 savings)
- 11 to 25 employees - $63.25/month ($12.75 savings)
- 26 to 100 employees - $60.00/month ($16.00 savings)
- 101 to 250 employees - $56.00/month ($20.00 savings)
- 251+ employees - $52.75/month ($23.25 savings)
- Each month your transit pass will be automatically renewed via employer payroll deduction.
- Kingston Transit is an environmentally-friendly alternative mode of transportation. The average cost of operating a car in Canada is approximately $9,712 per year or 68 cents per kilometer whereas it costs $786 per year* for Kingston Transit.
Subscribing to the program
If you are interested in providing lower-cost transportation to your employees or have any questions about the program, contact Customer Service at 613-546-0000 or email email@example.com.
- City of Kingston/KEDCO
- KGH & KGH Auxiliary
- Queen's University
- St. Lawrence College
- KFL&A Public Health
- Sodexo at Queen's University
- Hotel Dieu Hospital
- Providence Care
- Assurant Solutions
- Bread & Butter Bakery
- Channel 3 Communications Inc.
- Collins Blay LLP
- Cunningham Swan
- Eikon Device Inc.
- Empire Life Insurance Co.
- HDR Architecture Associates Inc.
- J.E. Agnew Food Services Ltd.
- Limestone District School Board
- Seniors Centre
- Upper Canada Office Systems
- Diamond Hotels Management Inc.
* Transpass Rate of $65.50 per month