Jazz, Blues and Big Bands on Sunday
Bring your own lawn chair to enjoy these free concerts (weather-permitting). An accessible drop off area is available at the top of the park, using the road behind the library.
- July 3 - The Big Phat Horn Band
- July 10 - Swing On Jazz Band
- July 17 – The Tim Hallman Band
- July 24 – Kim Pollard Band
- July 31 - Craig Jones and the 20th Century Band
- Aug. 7 - Nostalgic Sounds
- Aug. 14 - Mary Jo and the Retros
- Aug. 21 - Swingtime Dance Band
- Aug. 28 - The Cranberry Dixie Band
A Medley of Music on Wednesday
- July 6 - The Tone Kats (Classic Rock)
- July 13 - The Kings Town Tenors (Classic Rock, Tenor Style)
- July 20 - Kingston Classic Trio (Classical)
- July 27 - Jenica Rayne Ensemble (Indie Folk)
- Aug. 3 - The Saxobelles (Pop Standards, Easy Listening)
- Aug. 10 - Aislinn McAllister (Pop, Top 20 covers)
- Aug. 17 - Kris and Dee (Folk, Pop)
- Aug. 24 – The Frontenac Band (Show Tunes, Pop)
- Aug. 31 – Jisk (Easy Listening, Latin, Show Tunes)
The Music in the Gardens Series is possible thanks to the City of Kingston, the Music Performers Fund (MPF) and the generosity of these corporate sponsors: the Kingston Community Credit Union, The Royale Place Retirement Residence, The Trillium Ridge Retirement Community, Rosewood Retirement Residence and Raymond James Investments.
Printed schedules may be obtained from the sound booth on site at the concerts.
Come to the Multicultural Arts Festival on Sunday, Sept. 11
Kingston’s 7th Annual Multicultural Arts Festival will take place 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 11 in Confederation Park. Come enjoy food, dance, arts and live music celebrating Kingston’s diversity and global cultural connections. City funding helps support this event presented by Kingston Immigration Partners.
Details about this event still have to be confirmed. Stay tuned.
Find out more about the project.