Springer Market Square is the heart of Kingston. The historic public square at King and Brock Streets is where the community meets to:
- Skate for free all winter-long
- Enjoy Tourism Kingston's Febfest
- Shop at the public market – it's been running continuously since 1801
- Watch movies presented weekly by Downtown Kingston! Thursday nights in the summer.
- Enjoy the beautiful heritage and history of this scenic spot.
Questions about filming requests in Market Square? See the FAQs about Kingston Public Market and filming requests.