The following is a list of the City of Kingston's zoning bylaws. These encompass restricted-area provisions for the former City of Kingston, Kingston Township and Pittsburgh Township.
Key maps and schedules
To view the key maps and schedules for all City zoning bylaws select Tab 5 labelled "Zoning Bylaw Regulations" in the mapping tool.
- Looking for a specific address? Use the search bar in the upper left hand corner of the map.
- Click on a property to display the zone and applicable zoning bylaw number.
- Click on the bylaw number to view the applicable zoning bylaw.
- A draft map of the new City-Wide Zoning Bylaw is available in Tab 7. Draft regulations are not yet available.
City of Kingston Zoning Bylaw - 8499
Regulates the use of land, the erection, use, height, bulk, location, spacing, external design, character and use of buildings or structures, and the density of development in the City of Kingston.
- Download Bylaw 8499
- View the key map and schedule maps
Downtown and Harbour Zoning Bylaw - 96-259
Regulates the use of land in the Downtown and Harbour Areas of the City of Kingston.
Cataraqui North Zoning Bylaw - 97-102
To implement the policies of Amendment Number 97 to the Township of Kingston Official Plan, affecting zoning in the Cataraqui North Community.
Kingston Township Zoning Bylaw - 76-26
Regulates the use of lands and the character, location and use of buildings and structures in the Township of Kingston.
Pittsburgh Township Zoning Bylaw - 32-74
Regulates the use of lands and the character, location and use of buildings and structures in the Township of Pittsburgh.