As of Tuesday, Jan. 3, Portsmouth Olympic Harbour will begin seasonal hours. The building is closed to the public. Businesses remain open (Brigantine, CORK, Data One, Harbour Restaurant, Sail Canada) and the building is open for booked events.
Kingston's beautiful waterfront provides the backdrop for recreational boating, scuba diving and competitive sailing on Lake Ontario.
The City offers the following locations for launching your boat:
- Aragon Rd. (at Cecil Graham Park) – limited on-street parking
- Collins Bay Wharf, 4086 Bath Rd. – parking available
- Grass Creek Park, 2991 Hwy 2. – parking available
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St. W. – parking available
- Portsmouth Olympic Harbour, 53 Yonge St. – parking available (payment required for launch and parking)
- West Street, 1 Ontario St. – limited parking
- Woolen Mill Boat Ramp (at Emma Martin Park), 1 Cataraqui St. – limited parking
If you are planning to enjoy the boating season at one of the two City of Kingston marinas, complete the Customer Summer Mooring Waiting List form in order to be added to the wait list for the season.