Content - Rec - Facilities - Marinas Top
Kingston's beautiful waterfront provides the backdrop for recreational boating, scuba diving and competitive sailing on Lake Ontario.
Content - Res - Rec - Facilities - Marina Pic Menu
Content - Rec - Facilities - Marinas Lower
All boat launches are closed until further notice.
The City offers the following locations for launching your boat:
- Collins Bay Wharf, 4086 Bath Rd. – parking available
- Grass Creek Park, 2991 Hwy 2. – parking available
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St. W. – parking available
- Portsmouth Olympic Harbour, 53 Yonge St. – parking available (payment required for launch and parking)
- West Street, 1 Ontario St. – limited parking
- Woolen Mill Boat Ramp (at Emma Martin Park), 1 Cataraqui St. – limited parking
The boat launch on Aragon Rd. is permanently closed.