Pay A Parking Ticket
The City enforces a number of parking regulations by issuing tickets. Payment options include:
- Pay 24 hours a day. VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Interac® accepted.
- Write the parking ticket number on the front of cheque or money order, payable to the "City of Kingston". Dishonoured cheques are subject to an administration fee. Mail cheque or money order (with ticket) to 216 Ontario St., Kingston ON, K7L 2Z3. Allow sufficient time for delivery.
24-Hour Collection Box:
- Place ticket in envelope with cheque or money order (no cash) in the collection box on Market St outside City Hall.
- Pay this ticket at the City Hall Payment Centre, Mon. – Fri. 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. except civic holidays.
- Have it reviewed by contacting us.
- Trial Option: You or your agent must attend in person at City Hall during regular business hours to file a Notice of Intention to Appear in court.
For more on the cost and consequences associated with parking violations, see Parking Violations and Fines